The Yamaha FJR1300 Eastern Owners Meet was first held in Front Royal & Staunton Virginia in 2003. Since then, the event has grown and been hosted in the heart of the Appalachain Mountains.
The meet, or "EOM" as it is affectionately known, is one of many Rallies hosted by fans of the Yamaha FJR1300. EOM has typically been hosted during the 2nd half of September each year.
The FJR functions well in many different roles, from two-up touring to apex straffing. No matter what your preference, EOM is sure to provide something for everyone's riding style.
EOM has moved around over the years, but you can count on tremendous roads being just out of the parking lot...
- 2003 – Front Royal / Staunton, VA
- EOM 2004 – Townsend, TN
- EOM 2005 – Townsend, TN
- EOM 2006 – Boone, NC
- EOM 2007 – Brier Inn, Lewisburg, WV
- EOM 2008 – Brier Inn, Lewisburg, WV
- EOM 2009 – Holiday Inn, Johnson City, TN
- EOM 2010 – NAFO – Marriot, Knoxville, TN
- EOM 2011 – Cumberland Falls State Resort Park, Corbin, KY
- EOM 2012 –Hendersonville, NC
- EOM 2013 - Maggie Valley, NC
- EOM 2014 - Maggie Valley, NC
- EOM 2015 - Lewisburg, WV
- EOM 2016 - Wytheville, VA - Ramada Inn
- EOM 2017 - Wytheville 2.0 - Ramada Inn
- EOM 2018 - Maggie Valley, NC
- EOM 2019 - Maggie Valley, NC
- EOM 2020 - Boone, NC